Talent Management and Succession Planning
helping you help your people
It's great to be part of a dynamic, growth industry like Facilities Management. There have been never been so many opportunities for individuals looking to develop their careers in this exciting field or to acquire new knowledge and professional skills.
But increased choice also means increased complexity.
As an employer it can be difficult to work through the available options and target scarce resources wisely to ensure that you are developing the right skills and talents to support your business into the future.
- Jane Bell, Director of Learning and Development Services at Quadrilect Ltd
What are your challenges
Many of clients tell us they're facing particular challenges around:
- Recruiting and planning for succession
- Making sure job roles align well with business needs
- Growing management and leadership capabilities alongside professional skills
- Developing innovative and cost effective learning solutions
How can we help?
Here are just some of the areas where we've successfully helped clients in both the public and private sectors:
- Reviewing existing skills for individuals and teams to support succession planning
- Benchmarking capabilities against industry standards
- Designing bespoke development programmes to help facilitate change
- Improving transferability of skills
- Re-defining roles and performance requirements
- Supporting individuals and teams in choosing qualifications
Looking for help in Other Areas?
We can support your development needs right across the FM spectrum, so whether you're looking to improve your..
...or other aspects of FM practice, please just give us a call on +44 (0)7483 348 224.